If you are currently looking for a company to build a commercial carport for your building, look no further. At Metal Construction Materials, we specialize in designing and building commercial metal carports and structures. One carport choice that we have available to all of our customers is the option of outfitting the top of your carport with solar panels. Doing this enables you to create energy, save money, and provide covered parking spaces that guard cars from bad weather. If you need a carport for your building, you should definitely look into all of the advantages of using solar panels on the roof.
Some advantages of solar carports:
- Save tons of money on energy costs and bills
- Utilize otherwise unused space
- Require little to no maintenance
- Creates energy and provides automobiles protection from rain and sun at the same time!
A note from David Hatcher, owner and CEO of MCM.
You know installing a custom carport is right for your business. Why not go the next step and take advantage of all that unused space on the roof? Let us install solar panels and make your carports pay for themselves!
To learn more information and see pictures of our solar carports, click here.
Installing walkways is just another one of Metal Construction Materials’ specialties. If your commercial building is in need of a walkway, MCM will be more than happy to design and construct the perfect custom walkway for you.
You can ask yourself these 4 questions to help you decide what’s important when installing a new walkway:
- Does the walkway need to be covered to protect pedestrians from sun and/or rain?
- Who will be using the walkway? Be certain to make sure the walkway will be accessible by all who may need it.
- Is the walkway aesthetically pleasing and does it match with the surrounding buildings?
- Is the walkway durable and able to withstand weathering and other outside factors?
According to David Hatcher, founder of MCM, “a walkway needs an attractive, functional covering to protect its users from the elements. That’s where we can help. We don’t just do carports!”
If you’re ready to get started planning your new walkway, visit our website here in order to get in contact with us.
Tired of the laundry mess in your building? A laundry chute system can streamline things and make your problems disappear. Here are a couple benefits you could enjoy.
1. Sanitation—If your facility provides laundry service and is more than one story, a laundry chute system is the perfect idea for you because it helps you maintain sanitary conditions. Rather than keeping dirty laundry lying around, which is not healthy, and letting people go room to room to pick it up and carry it around, you could have a chute system in place and the laundry can go inside along with all the germs.
2.Convenience—All parties involved will love the convenience of the chute system. If residents are using it, they simply take their laundry and drop it in. No need to lug it down the stairs. And if employees are using it, well you’ve just upped the worker morale!
“Our laundry systems just make sense,” MCM owner, David Hatcher explains. “Experience the benefits firsthand.”
Contact MCM today!
So you have realized the benefits of adding carports to your property, but now you need to figure out how to go about making it happen. In your research, you have probably seen that you can buy carport kits and have them installed by a professional. It seems cost effective and you are considering.
Well, hold on just a second.
When you purchase carport kits, you are assuming that the one size fits all solution someone created will work for you. But will it really? We are going to say, probably not. Think about this:
1. Will the carport kit fit the look and feel of your property?
2. Will it fit in your space?
3. Will it meet all your needs exactly the way you want them met?
Again, probably not.
“Instead, hire us to come in and build you custom carports that will perfectly match and surpass all your needs,” owner David Hatcher says.
Contact us now for your free quote!
Summer is around the corner, and that means temperatures are going to start climbing before you know it. If you own a multi family dwelling that means a few things should be on your radar. First, you need to make sure your HVAC systems are in good run if order. Second, you need to think about a way to help protects your tenants’ cars from the hot sun.
The Summer Sun Can Ruin Paint Jobs
How would you like for your tenants to complain about how the blistering sun is causing them to spend hundreds and thousands of dollars on a new paint job, just because they don’t have anywhere with protection to park on your property?
“ Sure it’s not your fault–they knew what they were getting when they signed the lease–but don’t you want to attract more residents?” asks David Hatcher, MCM owner. “The more conveniences your provide, the more people will be interested in leasing.”
Truthfully, happy tenants mean fewer vacancies. And adding carports to your property can provide just that. So contact MCM to see what we can do for your property today!